Anlin’s top-rated Catalina windows have been the top-selling vinyl replacement windows since CATALINA their introduction in 2001. The reasons are many, but they all center on Catalina’s unique ability to give homeowners the features, quality and value they seek.
• Thicker vinyl and more inner chambers help reduce the flow of heat and cold through the frame.
• Choice of two exclusive high performance glazing systems. Infinit-e Plus or QuadraTherm.
• Triple fin weather strip creates a better weather-tight seal that blocks more wind, dirt, moisture and sound.
• Sliding windows are supported by 4 Celcon rollers and 4 extra-large stainless steel axles for a lifetime of smooth operation.
• Single hung windows features sashes that tilt in for easy cleaning of the outside glass and a stainless steel constant-force balance system that ensures easy, smooth operation.
• Catalina windows built with the Infinit-e PlusTM insulated glass units come standard with an easy-clean coating on the outside of the glass. This feature makes the outside windows easier to clean and helps them stay cleaner longer
• All lock hardware is securely attached to metal reinforcement hidden inside the vinyl.
Anlin’s Coronado series includes double slider, double hung, casement, awning, bay and bow and garden windows. While providing the additional window depth required for these operating styles, Coronado windows are designed to look “right at home” when paired with windows from Anlin’s Del Mar, Catalina and Panoramic series.
• Coronado window frames are made using thicker vinyl and have more inner chambers that help reduce the flow of heat and cold through the frame – coming inside in the summer and escaping outside in the winter
• Two proprietary high performance insulated glass systems deliver unparalleled energy efficiency for California homes. Infinit-e Plus or QuadraTherm
• Triple fin weather strips create a better, weather-tight seal. And Coronado locks don’t require notching the meeting rail, which means a better weather-tight seal.
• High quality rollers on horizontal sliders and a constant force stainless steel balance system on double hung windows make Coronado windows exceptionally easy to operate.
• On double hung windows, which operate vertically, moving sashes tilt in for easy cleaning of the outside glass. This is an especially appreciated feature for second-floor windows.
• Coronado windows built with the Infinit-e Plus insulated glass units come standard with an easy-clean coating on the outside of the glass. This feature makes the outside windows easier to clean and helps them stay cleaner longer.
• All locks on Coronado sliding and double hung windows are securely attached to metal reinforcement hidden inside the vinyl. Every window size is manufactured with this important security feature.
All luxury and premium Anlin replacement windows are built with one of two exclusive Glazing Systems: Infinit-e Plus (standard) High Performance Glazing System or QuadraTherm (optional) Ultimate Dual Pane Insulation System. Both lead the industry in thermal performance.
• ½" frame height for maximum viewing area
• Beveled frame for a contemporary look
• 2 ⅞" frame (Ideal for replacing old windows)
• Available with Infinite Plus or QuadraTherm high performance glazing systems
• Optional designer frame colors
• Can be used to create stunning combination windows
Anlin’s Malibu doors are designed as the perfect companion to Anlin’s Del Mar, Catalina, Panoramic and Coronado replacement window series. They offer the same beauty, energy saving technology and quality. And they’re backed by the same warranty – the most inclusive in the industry. Malibu doors are available as sliding patio doors in heights from 6’ to 8’ and as swinging French doors in heights from 6’ to 8’.
Malibu sliding patio doors are more than beautiful. They’re also built to last and operate smoothly for a lifetime. And that’s important, because sliding patio doors tend to get a lot of use.
Two heavy-duty hooks move outward to engage the keeper, which securely locks the door at the jamb.
Door rollers glide over a durable, one-piece stainless steel track for effortless operation for a lifetime.
Anlin’s proprietary QuadraGlide rollers are made with sealed, precision bearings. The stainless steel option is shown below.
Anlin’s Aluma-Force™ screen door frame is streamlined and made to last, with thick walls of high-test aluminum and metal reinforced corners. Screen doors are built with locking flush-mounted handles and heavy-duty, self-latching hardware
Malibu doors are built with the same state-ofthe-art, energy saving technology options as Anlin’s luxury and premium series windows. They are available with Anlin’s Infinit-e Plus and QuadraTherm high performance insulated glass systems, and both systems can be ordered with G340 Tinted Solar Reflective Technology. G340 Tinted Solar Reflective Technology is designed for combating extreme solar heat – whether it’s the searing sun of the Arizona desert or anywhere west facing windows and doors are exposed to the scorching afternoon sun. As an example, the table at right shows key energy ratings of the National Fenestration Rating Council for a Malibu sliding patio door with a standard sash. (For both U-Factor and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient, the smaller the number, the more energy efficient the door.)
Get the best price on Anlin Windows and Doors by contacting us using the button below.
Martinelli's Home Improvement and Supply
5041 College Oak Drive Ste. A&B Sacramento, CA 95841
CSLB # 476891
Website by Spectrum Marketing | Rocklin, CA
Copyright © 2019 Martinelli's Windows and Doors